Venue: Saltar Lake, c, Majgaon, Maharashtra
Date: Fri, Feb 26, 2016, 12:00 to Sun, Feb 28, 2016, 12:00
The Lost Party is an ambitious festival property, a getaway that the Indian festival attendees and gig lovers are craving for. The festival refrains from set formats and as opposed to a concert situation, apart from music, there is an equal focus on tech, art, fantasies, community welfare and experiential lifestyle. It’s a confluence of various communities creating ‘A Global Dialogue’. It is a call to the wanderer in you, to come and explore the world of imagination and creativity, and an invitation for your soul to get in touch with the frequencies that resonate throughout this universe. It is an experience that you will be raving about for months.
The Lost Part, 2016 includes:
Ghar – The Sharing Space
Read a book, lie in the sun or jam with an instrument, The Ghar space will make you feel right at home.
Nukkad – The Retroactive Space
Nukkad is your chill area. From brunches and silent parties to various other performances and workshops, Nukkad is the corner of the festival that never sleeps.
Idhar – The Experimental Electronica Space
Enjoy the fresh sounds of funk, soul, disco, new electronica and other genres of music, while you dance like no one’s watching.
Udhar – The Alternate Indie Space
Listen to the stories of various singer-songwriters and indie rockers at the Udhar space, made exclusively for those suffering from a 90’s post-partum depression and enjoy electro-swing, folk-fusion, alternative-indie and world music.
The Lost Party Line-up Includes:
- HVOB Live – Vienna, Austria (Indie Dance/Nu Disco/Electronica)
- Karsh Kale Soundsystem – Brooklyn, New York (Asian Underground/ Indian
- Classical/Folk/ Electronica/ Rock/ Pop/ Ambient Music)
- Swanand Kirkire with Kabir Cafe – Bombay (Bollywood/Folk)
- Humble The Poet – Toronto, Canada (Rap/Hip Hop)
- Fakear – Caen, France (Electronic Music)
- Debruit – Brittany, France (Experimental Electro, Experimental Techno, Left-Field Hip-
- Hop, IDM)
- Moglebaum – Cologne & Düsseldorf, Germany (Future Classical)
- The Bartender – Bombay (Classic Bollywood/ And A Twist)
- Lyre Le Temps – Strasbourg, France (Electro Swing/ Jazz)
- Donn Bhatt+Passenger Revelator – Bombay/Delhi (Music Producer/Songwriter/Guitar
- player )
- Karl Hungus – Reunion Island (Trap/ House)
- OX7GEN Live – Bombay (Drum&Bass)
- FuzzCulture – Delhi (Electronic-Rock)
- Big City Harmonics – Pune (Intelligent Dance Music)
- Vasuda Sharma and the Besharams – Bombay (Pop/ Pop –Rock/ Indian Fusion/
- Alternative Rock/ Folk/ Blues)
- The Sinepainter – Bangalore (Deep Electronic Music)
- Paraphoniks with Naveen Gandharva – Bombay (Alternative Electronic Scene/ Bela Bahaar)
- aswekeepsearching – Ahmedabad (Post Rock/ Experimental)
- Frame/Frame – Delhi (Ambient Electronica/ Bass/ Post Rock/ Techno)
- Oceantied – Bangalore (Footwork/ Jungle)
- Curtain Blue – Delhi (Electronica)
- Bajje Squad – Bombay (Deep House/ Minimal/ Tech-House/ Progressive/ Techno)
- Disco Puppet – Bangalore (Future Bass)
- Burudu – Bombay (Electronica)
- Bassister – Pune (Tribal)
- Dark Circle Factory – Bombay (Urban Funk/ Electro/ Pop Rock/ Hip Hop)
- Yesterdrive – Delhi (Alt Rock)
- Spryk – Bombay (Future Music)
- Karajimo – Delhi (Computer Music)
- The Germaphobe – Bombay (Underground)
- Zokova – Delhi (Post-Rock)
- Muxka Jar – Bombay (Trap n Bass/ Uk Bass/ Glitch Hop/ DnB/ Moombhacore/ UK
- garage/ Dubstep/ Grime/ Future Bass)
- Saral – Bombay (Deep/ Tech House)
- Tansane – Bombay (Down Tempo/ Trip Hop/ Drum&Bass/ Indie/ Deep/ Chillstep/ Dubstep/ Future/ Progressive House)
- Sundog Project – Delhi (Electronic/Alternative/ Experimental/ Rock)
Experimental Music: Experimental music with ambient soundscapes from across India and the world.
Lakeside view: A new lakeside venue in the middle of the Sahyadris.
Multi-genre festival: A multi-genre community festival built by the design, dance, music, arts and makers fraternity of India.
Camping: Camp in the wilderness with comfortable Maharaj Swiss tents and a special homecoming party on the February 26.