Venue: City 75, level 3 and 4, Malik Plaza, plot 5, Sector 4, Dwarka Date: 12th September 2015
The Humour showdown is a specially curated stand-up comedy show which touches various topics in its 90 minutes journey. Starting from the life in Delhi, to political choices of India, to the outskirts of Delhi and life there, and cultures, and relationships, the show takes a dig at almost all possible topics of day to day life. With 3 mad guys, totally diverse in their approach and ethnicity, every minute of this show will make you feel, it’s your own. THE HUMOUR SHOWDOWN-I will keep you rolling with laugher for hours even after the show is over.
Date: 13th August, 2015 Venue: United States – 495 10th St Oakland, CA, 94607
Date: 15th August, 2015 Venue: United States – 550 E Remington Dr Sunnyvale, CA, 94087
Date: 16th August, 2015 Venue: United States – 4444 Railroad Ave Pleasanton, CA, 94566
The Desi Comedy Festival is an annual comedy festival featuring the funniest South Asian comedians. The Festival is based in The Bay Area and features shows in San Francisco, Sacramento, Oakland, Pleasanton and Sunnyvale. The comedians in the festival have been featured on Comedy Central, Comedy TimeTV, CNN, BBC, Forbes, The MOTH StorySLAM, NPR and more.
One day with Kingurjapati Here comes a soul with a Miracle to heal the rebirth of universe to keep it beautiful forever n ever, lets synchronize with energy of surrounding by vibration of positive vibes into a tunes of music to make you jamming up on your feet, yes we are the magicians of this mystical universe. Let the magic shine.
Start Date: 25-04-2015 (pick-up from Bagdogra Airport or New Jalpaiguri Rail Station) End Date: 03-05-2015 (drop at Bagdogra Airport or New Jalpaiguri Rail Station)
Silk Route is an ancient trade route which connected Lhasa in Tibet via the Jelep La Pass to India, a remote but glamorous section which would make you wanting to visit again and again. We take you on a jeep safari in this mesmerizing trip which is not frequented by tourists.
Metal For Nepal is a fund raiser concert for the beneficiary of the earthquake victims. Metal For Nepal will host 2 Stages & Bands will be playing for the cause. STAGE I : Demonic Resurrection | Undying Inc | Aberrant | Antyesti | Child Wife (Opening Act). STAGE II : Underside | Zygnema | Vomiting snake | Shadow In Shade | No Silence Project Band.
Venue: Pune – Sri Shiv Chhatrapati Sports Complex, Balewadi Date: 16th, 17th, 18th, and 19th August 2015
Puneri Paltan combines the magnificence of Maharashtra’s cultural capital with true flavours of this indigenous sport. Recreating the glory of the game’s rich history in India, Puneri Paltan unleashes the energy and fortitude of Kabaddi in its modern day version. The team plays its home matches at Shree Shiv Chhatrapati Sports Complex, Balewadi in Pune, and is led by Wazir Singh and coached by Ashok Shinde for the forthcoming season.
1. We all know there isn’t a better way to beat the heat than playing with water! And where will you get water in abundance? Of course, a water park. Adlabs Aquamagica is your ultimate destination to not only survive the heat but also an opportunity to play in water till your heart’s content.
2. How many of you like a bit of adventure and thrill? Then the perfect event for you is The Earth Quest which will be at Coorg in April. A perfect way to spend an extended weekend full of thrill, adventure and lots of mud!
3. Do you know what the ultimate treat for music and dance enthusiasts is? You will get an insight into not just one, but two cultures! Their fusion will leave you asking for more. Rajasthani folk and Spain’s flamenco. Can you guess the name? Jodhpur’s Flamenco and Gypsy Festival will be as interesting as it sounds!
4. Another fun idea is to watch a series of movies with your friends. I’m sure you all have that one favourite series of movies which you can watch endlessly. Watching re-runs of such movies is a great way to spend a lazy summer.
5. A perfect combination of adult, kids’ and family rides. We have two such destinations for you! Essel World an Adlabs Imagica are two amusement parks that should be on your bucket list this summer!
6. Do you find happiness in the happiness of others? Then you have an entire summer to spend at an orphanage or old-age home. It really is one of the best ways to utilise your time, just to spread happiness. The contentment you take back home is priceless.