DSC Jaipur Literature Festival 2013
Venue Address: Diggi House, Shivaji Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur – 302004, Rajasthan (India)
Dates: 24 – 28 January 2013
The DSC Jaipur Literature Festival is the largest literary festival in Asia-Pacific, and the most prestigious celebration of national and international literature to be held in India. It encompasses a range of readings, talks, debates, performances, children’s workshops and interactive activities held in the beautiful heritage property, Diggi Palace in the Rajasthani capital of Jaipur. Entering its sixth year, JLF is now regarded as the Kumbh Mela of Indian and international writing, drawing in writers and readers from across India and the wider world: from America, Europe, Africa and from across the breadth of South Asia, the brightest, most brilliant, funny, moving and remarkable authors come to Jaipur every January.
Registration is mandatory for all. Register for the DSC Jaipur Literature Festival right now on KyaZoonga.com!
While all the DSC Jaipur Literature Festival sessions are free for all, you also have the option of becoming a Delegate at a fee on a daily basis or register for all 5 days and avail a discount!
As a delegate you can avail the following:
- Exclusive lunches and dinners at the festival venue with the participating speakers, sponsors, publishers, dignitaries, celebrities and festival organizers. (Excluding dinner on 28th January).
- Invitations to all official receptions during the festival (Excluding the Writers’ Ball on 28th January).
- Invitations to all music concerts. (24th – 27th January)
- Local transportation if required at an additional cost.
- Accommodation at special rates.
- A festival bag with sponsor gifts.
- A delegate badge that allows you access to the 2013 DSC Jaipur Literature Festival.
- A delegate is not a participating speaker.
- Delegate status does not ensure entry to sessions. Entry is on a first come basis.
- No reservations are made available to Delegates.
- Rights of Admission reserved.
The festival offers accommodation at special festival rates for different budgets.Package Rates are on a per night basis and are inclusive of breakfast only. Rates for single/double occupancy are the same.
Avail the limited accommodation now!
Delegates can hire a car as per convenience and comfort under tariff slabs as follows.
- 4 hours or 40 kms.
- 8 hours or 80 kms.
- 24 hours or unlimited kms.
(All transfers are within Jaipur city)
Note: When your usage exceeds the number of hours or kms specified, you will fall into the next tariff slab.