Strings of the World
Strings of the World is a world-music festival dedicated to string instruments. The festival is a representation of major musical genres: from Western and Hindustani classical to folk, jazz and more. The objective is to showcase rare and dying string instruments. Some of the best string musicians in the world are a part of the festival. The musicians are drawn from many genres, cultures and continents to create a unique musical and cultural experience.
Artists Line-Up and Programme Schedule* for November 16th:
• 7pm to 7:30pm:Utsav Lal on piano with Indian musicians
• 7:40 pm to 8:40pm: Gjermund Larsen with Sharat Chandra Srivastava and Gyan Singh and Trondheim Soloist
• 9:20 pm to 10:30 pm:Liu Guangyu with Trondheim Soloist
Artists Line-Up and Programme Schedule* for November 17th:
• 7pm to 7:40pm: Sushmit Sen Chronicle
• 7:40pm to 8:40 pm:Tim Kliphuis, Charilie McKerron, Adam Sutherland, Nigel Richard, Mark Clements with Musicians from Rajasthan
• 8:40pm to 9:10 pm:Sharat Chandra Srivastava and Gyan Singh
• 9:10 pm to 10:30 pm:Grand Finale featuring Trondheim Soloist and other performing artists.
|* subject to change|
Come along to Strings of the World and get ready to regale yourself in a celebration of music complete with dinner for all guests! Buy your tickets for Strings of the World for November 16th and 17th, 2012 on KyaZoonga.com!