The point of a marathon is not to win, but to just run. Running is one of life’s simplest and perhaps greatest joys. The wind blowing in your face as your heart pounds away and you whoosh past milestone after milestone (or even no milestones!) is a simple pastime that anyone can participate in, age, race, sex or experience no bar.
The Delhi Quarterathon is an exclusive road running marquee event, covering a 7 Mile distance. This distance is relatively shorter in comparison to other longer road running events as the aim is to democratize running and promote it among people from all walks of life. The Quarterathon will be held every quarter of the year in Delhi-NCR region to promote sustained health development.
Some of the highlights of the Quarterthon are as follows:
• Delhi Quarterathon is India’s first road running event with a stretch of 7 Miles and the only road running event to be held every quarter of the year.
• The Quarterathon would also serve as a prominent platform to raise funds and spread awareness about various pertinent social causes.
• The Quarterathon would also serve as a prominent platform to raise funds and spread awareness about various pertinent social causes. This event also aims to promote running among corporate organisations and academic institutions.
• Please note, the Date and Time for the Expo is October 13, 2012 between 11am and 8pm. Venue will be announced shortly.
• All participants will be provided with T-Shirts, certificates, Medals, running bibs, refreshments, training and nutrition advice etc., with winners bagging attractive prizes.